NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, April 20, 2009

More Baby Gear!

I can't believe we have been fortunate enough to receive more baby gear hand-me-downs! A wonderful coworker has contributed a baby tub, portable/kitchen-chair mounted high chair, bottle drying rack, assortment of BPA-free bottles and a few other odds and ends to the Coady household. We're very happy to be able to provide another layer of life to so many gently used items.

One item we won't be getting secondhand is the carseat. Dan and I are probably off to pickup the infant carseat tomorrow PM. Though I'm not showing any signs of labor (thank goodness!), I'll definitely feel better knowing the seat has been installed and inspected (likely courtesy of the Northampton Fire Department since our fair city ran out of grant money to fund a similar program and no longer offers the service).

No comments:

Post a Comment