NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Different Kind of Countdown...

Melissa's countdown to her final day of [pre-maternity leave] work has begun! As of the end of business this Friday, May 1, she will have wrapped up and transitioned her projects as much as is humanly possible. While she's still feeling good and up to the day-to-day aspects of her job, she's looking forward to the pre-baby (fingers crossed!) break to devote more of her time to nesting (i.e. cleaning, organizing...re-organizing...) at home, as well as spending some quality pre-baby time with Dan and the furbabies.

Baby "stuff" organizational suggestions are welcome. She's thinking by category for gear (e.g. bedding/bath linens, diapering, feeding, toys) and age for clothing (newbie, 0-3 months, 3-6 months). Any practical/tried and true wisdom will be appreciated!

Oh, yes, and we will leave you with this.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! the belly has grown. It won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your organization strategy. That is what I did and I had double. I found a shoe bag hung over the back of doors, closets helped keep things together too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to see that you didn't hire me to do a pregnant belly photo of you :^) You guys are doing just fine with out me.

    ReplyDelete